5 Countries Rethinking Their Policies on Pot Prohibition
The United States isn’t the only country rethinking its policies on pot prohibition.
1 – Costa Rica
A bill to legalize both medical marijuana and industrial hemp in this Central American republic has been gaining momentum over the last two years, and it appears to have legs: The bill now has the support of key officials in Costa Rica’s public-health system. If the law is enacted, the Department of Health would oversee a regulatory body charged with issuing licenses to cultivators and distributors of both cannabis and all-purpose hemp.
2 – Canada
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau made a campaign promise to decriminalize recreational cannabis in Canada, though last 4/20 his administration tabled the issue until later this year. In December, Trudeau’s government announced that it would study a federal task force’s recommendation for legalizing possession of up to an ounce of pot by adults 18 and older and allowing cannabis sales through licensed dispensaries. Canada set up a regulated medical marijuana system back in 2001.
Can you use Marijuana to Treat Drug Addiction?
MK Ultra (Indica)
- 191,574 Views Category: Odd
- 150,663 Views Category: Fun
- 140,311 Views Category: Culture
- 101,482 Views Category: Culture
- 100,137 Views Category: Culture
- 99,673 Views Category: Fun
- 80,335 Views Category: Culture
- 78,529 Views Category: Odd
- 70,401 Views Category: Fun
- 63,670 Views Category: Fun