Nevada Is Estimated To Gain $400 Million In Recreational Marijuana Revenue from Tourism
Fruity Pebbles (Hybrid)
51- Foot Joint to Make Appearance in Philly For the DNC
A 51-foot inflatable joint, which has previously been seen at marijuana events near the White House and in New York City, is making its way to Philadelphia for the Democratic National Convention next week.
According to the Philly Voice, DCMJ, an organization pushing for marijuana legalization, will lead the event, with volunteers marching the 51-foot joint from City Hall to the Wells Fargo Center on July 25. The joint is set to make it’s return during the Cannabis Pride Parade on July 28.
“The marijuana movement has to bring some levity to the tense times we’re living in,” longtime activist Nikki Allan Poe told the Philly Voice, noting that cannabis issues are at the “forefront of society right now. We wanted to do a protest that’s fun.
Reefer Madness! Medical Marijuana Is Already Saving $165M Per Year For Medicare
Dazed and Confused - George toked weed
- 189,770 Views Category: Odd
- 149,212 Views Category: Fun
- 138,850 Views Category: Culture
- 98,667 Views Category: Culture
- 97,825 Views Category: Fun
- 97,406 Views Category: Culture
- 78,638 Views Category: Culture
- 76,816 Views Category: Odd
- 68,767 Views Category: Fun
- 61,619 Views Category: Fun