Joe Rogan Experience - SteveO Condoms Filled with Weed
Platinum Jack (Sativa)
Phantom OG (Indica)
Man Sentenced to 17 Years for Pot Possession Gets Released… Here’s Why
Corey Ladd was 27 years old when the car he was traveling in was pulled over by a New Orleans police officer for a broken brake light. During the ensuing inevitable search, cops found a half ounce of marijuana tucked into the waistband of his pants.
These days, someone in Ladd’s position would receive an $80 fine.
As more states move to legalize marijuana, states where cannabis is still illegal are moving to punish nonviolent marijuana possession with civil penalties akin to a traffic ticket.
But Ladd was arrested in 2011—and he had prior convictions for LSD and hydrocodone possession on his record.
- 192,255 Views Category: Odd
- 151,327 Views Category: Fun
- 140,899 Views Category: Culture
- 102,588 Views Category: Culture
- 101,169 Views Category: Culture
- 100,447 Views Category: Fun
- 81,037 Views Category: Culture
- 79,222 Views Category: Odd
- 71,110 Views Category: Fun
- 64,559 Views Category: Fun