This wondrous strain stems from two quite potent strains: Black Domina and Raspberry Cough. The mother, Black Domina, is native to the Pacific Northwest and was cloned and sent to Amsterdam. Blackberry combines the overwhelming indica traits of Black Domina, and the sativa qualities of Raspberry Cough.
Washington Sells Almost 25 Million Dollars Worth Of Recreational Marijuana In April
With Chocolope, DNA Genetics continues their project of creating tasty short-flowering sativas and reviving the classic features of old school Thai stick. The strain's father, Cannalope, is a sativa line backcrossed for fast finishing. DNA refined this feature still further, then crossed a Cannalope male with an Original Chocolate Thai female. Tasting is believing: the result retains the special flavors and effects of the OG Chocolate Thai, and lives up to the nickname Chocolope in flavor as well as genetics. It brings back a chocolate edge that was more common among good weed of the 1980s, mixed with the fruity sweetness of the Cannalope.
Supreme Court Ruling Alters Criteria for Probable Cause
Buying weed on Craigslist: Denver police arrest three in bust
- 186,115 Views Category: Odd
- 146,029 Views Category: Fun
- 136,128 Views Category: Culture
- 94,501 Views Category: Culture
- 94,007 Views Category: Fun
- 92,603 Views Category: Culture
- 74,976 Views Category: Culture
- 72,810 Views Category: Odd
- 65,079 Views Category: Fun
- 58,003 Views Category: Fun