The Two Most Expensive Weed Strains In The World
Evidence Shows How a $2 Roadside Drug Test is Sending Innocent People to Jail
The use and possession of drugs in the United States is problematic, but a bigger problem that people are facing is the $2 roadside drug test kits used by cops that can lead to false convictions.
In 1973, Richard Nixon established the DEA, declaring “an all-out global war on the drug menace,” which led to a pair of California inventors patenting a disposable comparison detector kit. After trying out these drug kits, police departments across the country ordered the field tests because of their simplicity and quick results.
And yes, the small and cheap drug tests seem straightforward—but they come with multiple inefficiencies.
Silver Haze (Hybrid)
Netflix Producing A Dispensary-Based Sitcom Starring Kathy Bates
- 190,366 Views Category: Odd
- 149,710 Views Category: Fun
- 139,223 Views Category: Culture
- 99,782 Views Category: Culture
- 98,394 Views Category: Fun
- 98,358 Views Category: Culture
- 79,164 Views Category: Culture
- 77,426 Views Category: Odd
- 69,308 Views Category: Fun
- 62,335 Views Category: Fun