What strain are you smoking on today?
Investigators discovered illegal marijuana growth site in Napa County
Black Label Kush (Indica)
Edible marijuana emerges as key issue in legalization debate
BOSTON — If recreational marijuana becomes legal in Massachusetts, it won't be just for smoking.
Edible marijuana products — a broad category that could include such treats as cookies and candy — would also be permitted under the ballot question nearly certain to go before voters in November. As the legalization debate heats up, the smoke-free forms of the drug are quickly emerging as a central focus of discussion.
Edibles caught the attention of the state Supreme Judicial Court, which this past week pointedly ordered revisions to a summary designed to explain the question to voters. The justices said it was misleading not to specify that legal marijuana could include food products.
Tahoe OG (Indica)
- 190,361 Views Category: Odd
- 149,706 Views Category: Fun
- 139,219 Views Category: Culture
- 99,778 Views Category: Culture
- 98,391 Views Category: Fun
- 98,356 Views Category: Culture
- 79,161 Views Category: Culture
- 77,424 Views Category: Odd
- 69,305 Views Category: Fun
- 62,330 Views Category: Fun