Jilly Bean (Hybrid)
Like the name implies, this is a sweet, fruit flavored bud that tastes like a mix of jellybeans and pineapple. The Jilly bean strain is a mostly indica variety of orange velvet crossed with space queen. Jilly bean has a dark forest green color with some red hairs and lots of sticky resin. The high from this strain is mellow, giddy, and friendly. It%u2019s good for daytime use and can be used to treat depression and chronic pain.
North Dakota: Caucus For Marijuana Policy Reform
Even if medical marijuana is legalized in Ohio, your boss could fire you for using it
Master Kush (Hybrid)
Extracted courageously from Afghanistan's Hindu Kush region, the Master Kush strain of marijuana is a variety that stays compact and is forgiving to the inexperienced marijuana gardener. It grows powerfully in just about any medium including coco, soil, hydroton, water and even air. When explored through toking, Master Kush cannabis presents a highly potent smoking experience that is sweet, citrusy, earthy and smoothed. The high will enliven your creativity, spark your passion for living - and increase your appetite.
- 190,179 Views Category: Odd
- 149,556 Views Category: Fun
- 139,102 Views Category: Culture
- 99,528 Views Category: Culture
- 98,195 Views Category: Fun
- 98,074 Views Category: Culture
- 78,992 Views Category: Culture
- 77,252 Views Category: Odd
- 69,119 Views Category: Fun
- 62,119 Views Category: Fun