Maryland Legislature Rejects Veto, Paraphernalia Decriminalized
California Marijuana Growers Face New Crop of Local Bans
When the California Legislature passed the state's first comprehensive medical marijuana regulations in September, pot advocates hoped the move heralded a new era of trust in their often-tumultuous relationship with wary local officials and police.
So far, it hasn't turned out that way.
Facing what appears to be a rapidly closing window for action, dozens of cities and counties from across California are racing to enact new bans on marijuana-growing. Some apply only to commercial cultivation, both indoor and outdoor, but many would also prohibit personal pot gardens that have been legal - or at least overlooked - for 19 years.
Half Baked - Thurgood Goes to Rehab
Arizona: Medical Marijuana Activists Score A Big Victory By Getting Harmful Bill Withdrawn
- 189,237 Views Category: Odd
- 148,700 Views Category: Fun
- 138,434 Views Category: Culture
- 98,039 Views Category: Culture
- 97,302 Views Category: Fun
- 96,580 Views Category: Culture
- 78,119 Views Category: Culture
- 76,237 Views Category: Odd
- 68,227 Views Category: Fun
- 61,053 Views Category: Fun