This wondrous strain stems from two quite potent strains: Black Domina and Raspberry Cough. The mother, Black Domina, is native to the Pacific Northwest and was cloned and sent to Amsterdam. Blackberry combines the overwhelming indica traits of Black Domina, and the sativa qualities of Raspberry Cough.
Congressional Leadership Resists Bipartisan-Backed Marijuana Reforms
With Chocolope, DNA Genetics continues their project of creating tasty short-flowering sativas and reviving the classic features of old school Thai stick. The strain's father, Cannalope, is a sativa line backcrossed for fast finishing. DNA refined this feature still further, then crossed a Cannalope male with an Original Chocolate Thai female. Tasting is believing: the result retains the special flavors and effects of the OG Chocolate Thai, and lives up to the nickname Chocolope in flavor as well as genetics. It brings back a chocolate edge that was more common among good weed of the 1980s, mixed with the fruity sweetness of the Cannalope.
Government Employee Gets Job Back After Being Fired for MMJ Use
Attorney Files Federal Class Action Lawsuit Against MSP, Oakland County Labs
- 190,358 Views Category: Odd
- 149,705 Views Category: Fun
- 139,218 Views Category: Culture
- 99,777 Views Category: Culture
- 98,391 Views Category: Fun
- 98,355 Views Category: Culture
- 79,156 Views Category: Culture
- 77,423 Views Category: Odd
- 69,305 Views Category: Fun
- 62,327 Views Category: Fun