DEA Chief: Why is Chuck Rosenberg Still Here?
We are already six months into the Trump administration and most Obama-era appointees have been booted out and very few have been replaced.
In fact, the Trump government is running on a skeletal crew, which seems to shrink daily. For example, hurricane season is upon us, and Trump hasn’t hired a director for FEMA yet.
With these huge gaps in his cabinet and hundreds of jobs yet to fill, it is extremely disappointing that the most anti-weed leftover from the Obama administration is still hanging in there.
DEA Administrator Chuck Rosenberg, an anti-marijuana zealot and drug war proponent, is unfortunately in a strong position to push his prohibitionist values on the budding weed industry.
Mike Mulloy - Weed Is Basically Legal
Strawberry Diesel (Hybrid)
California Cannabis Labeling Requirements Under Prop 65
Presidential OG (Hybrid)
- 192,458 Views Category: Odd
- 151,523 Views Category: Fun
- 141,063 Views Category: Culture
- 102,861 Views Category: Culture
- 101,471 Views Category: Culture
- 100,671 Views Category: Fun
- 81,237 Views Category: Culture
- 79,419 Views Category: Odd
- 71,340 Views Category: Fun
- 64,757 Views Category: Fun