United Patients Group Conference Panel To Discuss Opiate Dependency, Brain Injuries, And How Cannabis Can Help
DEA could reclassify marijuana, allowing doctors to conduct more research
DENVER — Marijuana users, researchers and investors are eager to hear whether federal officials will remove pot from the same drug classification as heroin, LSD and bath salts.
Federal drug officials say they are considering removing marijuana from what’s known as Schedule 1 classification, with a decision expected this summer.
The current classification makes it illegal to prescribe and declares that marijuana “has no currently accepted medical treatment use," although 24 states permit some form of medical marijuana use.
Super Sour Diesel (Sativa)
New Hampshire: Senate Punts Marijuana Decriminalization Bill To Hostile Conference Committee
- 190,159 Views Category: Odd
- 149,536 Views Category: Fun
- 139,091 Views Category: Culture
- 99,502 Views Category: Culture
- 98,185 Views Category: Fun
- 98,044 Views Category: Culture
- 78,976 Views Category: Culture
- 77,237 Views Category: Odd
- 69,107 Views Category: Fun
- 62,100 Views Category: Fun