What strain are you smoking on today?
Can North Dakota Get Medical Marijuana Over the Finish Line?
A last-minute infusion of campaign cash from the Drug Policy Alliance is hoping to get a volunteer-led medical marijuana initiative in North Dakota over the finish line .
Ethan Nadelmann, executive director of DPA, said the fact that the measure made the ballot in North Dakota came as a surprise to national organizations. He said his organization sent infusions of cash last week to campaigns in Montana and Arkansas as well, which are also considering medical marijuana initiatives.
“They did the work and got the thing on the ballot, and I wanted to help them out a bit,” Nadelmann said.
Prop 64 at Nearly 60% Support
- 191,265 Views Category: Odd
- 150,391 Views Category: Fun
- 139,852 Views Category: Culture
- 100,966 Views Category: Culture
- 99,572 Views Category: Culture
- 99,301 Views Category: Fun
- 80,011 Views Category: Culture
- 78,186 Views Category: Odd
- 70,068 Views Category: Fun
- 63,250 Views Category: Fun