What strain are you smoking on today?
$30 Billion Global Cannabis Market Foreseen
Half Baked - Thurgood Wears a Wire
With Chocolope, DNA Genetics continues their project of creating tasty short-flowering sativas and reviving the classic features of old school Thai stick. The strain's father, Cannalope, is a sativa line backcrossed for fast finishing. DNA refined this feature still further, then crossed a Cannalope male with an Original Chocolate Thai female. Tasting is believing: the result retains the special flavors and effects of the OG Chocolate Thai, and lives up to the nickname Chocolope in flavor as well as genetics. It brings back a chocolate edge that was more common among good weed of the 1980s, mixed with the fruity sweetness of the Cannalope.
Lance Kendricks is Second Green Bay Packer Charged with Possession
Lemon Kush (Hybrid)
Lemon Kush is an amazing strain known for excellent flavors, especially when grown organically. The breeder remains mysterious, but there is nothing to be questioned about these dense, frosted buds that provide a long-lasting, lung-destroying high. This bud is a cross of Master Kush and Lemon Joy, providing a potent indica-dominant effect.
- 192,763 Views Category: Odd
- 151,812 Views Category: Fun
- 141,325 Views Category: Culture
- 103,358 Views Category: Culture
- 101,913 Views Category: Culture
- 100,989 Views Category: Fun
- 81,563 Views Category: Culture
- 79,716 Views Category: Odd
- 71,632 Views Category: Fun
- 65,046 Views Category: Fun