Presidential OG (Hybrid)
Weed For Vets Now Possible With New Amendment
Cherry Kush (Hybrid)
Booker’s Big Fight: Federal Pot Legalization & Social Justice Reform on Horizon
It was bright and hot in Linden, when Senator Cory Booker returned to New Jersey on Friday. Earlier last week in the nation’s capital, the senator proposed an ambitious plan to legalize marijuana nationally that was a direct challenge to Attorney General Jeff Sessions, who has confirmed his intention to crack down on weed.
Booker interrupted his annual “Jersey Summer Road Trip” for a kick-ass, kick-off press conference on the steps of Linden City Hall.
He was joined by New Jersey State Senator Nick Scutari, who earlier this spring introduced his own marijuana legalization bill in the Garden State (currently holding its breath until Chris Christie leaves office). Kindred spirits, Senator Booker said Nick Scutari’s leadership was an inspiration.
“I’m just grateful that he’s willing to stand beside me in the heat, literally and figuratively,” Booker quipped.
- 194,395 Views Category: Odd
- 153,287 Views Category: Fun
- 142,885 Views Category: Culture
- 105,970 Views Category: Culture
- 104,219 Views Category: Culture
- 102,830 Views Category: Fun
- 83,161 Views Category: Culture
- 81,450 Views Category: Odd
- 73,423 Views Category: Fun
- 66,736 Views Category: Fun