White Fire (Hybrid)
XXX OG (Hybrid)
Marijuana on Religious Grounds? A Cannabis Church Opens in Denver
For the International Church of Cannabis in Denver, there were three reasons to celebrate on Thursday.
First, it was opening day. The church, a more than century-old building recently adorned with brightly colored paintings by the artists Kenny Scharf and Okuda San Miguel, welcomed the public early in the afternoon, at which time no cannabis consumption was allowed inside.
“It seemed to be a nice steady flow of people,” said Lee Molloy, a founder of the church and a member, who estimated that a couple of hundred people had come by.
- 192,237 Views Category: Odd
- 151,306 Views Category: Fun
- 140,877 Views Category: Culture
- 102,564 Views Category: Culture
- 101,153 Views Category: Culture
- 100,432 Views Category: Fun
- 81,007 Views Category: Culture
- 79,206 Views Category: Odd
- 71,091 Views Category: Fun
- 64,538 Views Category: Fun