Hogs Breath (Sativa)
Great for stress relief, pain relief and treating anxiety, Hog%u2019s Breath is the winner of the 2002 Cannabis Cup for best indica. It was bred from Hindu Kush and Afghani in Tennessee. The buds are light and dark green with orange hairs and a healthy amount of crystals on the dense buds. The taste has been described as cheddar and provides an overall tingly mind and body high. The THC content is up to 13% and CBD up to 0.47%.
CanopyBoulder Raises $2 Million For 2016 Marijuana Business Investments
Blue Cheese (Hybrid)
Blue cheese is one of the all time favorites for pain relief (and many other ailments). it has a wonderfully unique flavor with the undertone of cheese and a smell of blue cheese. The parents of blue cheese are Big Buddha Cheese x Blueberry. Blue cheese is a personal favorite because of the uplifting/energetic high it produces... this works wonderful for those clients who need to medicate to relieve pain (and countless other elements) but that also need to focus and have drive for a job, taking care of a family or more.
Veterans Are Using Pot to Ease PTSD, Despite Scant Research
- 189,961 Views Category: Odd
- 149,353 Views Category: Fun
- 138,956 Views Category: Culture
- 99,114 Views Category: Culture
- 98,009 Views Category: Fun
- 97,681 Views Category: Culture
- 78,790 Views Category: Culture
- 76,991 Views Category: Odd
- 68,903 Views Category: Fun
- 61,793 Views Category: Fun