United Patients Group Conference Panel To Discuss Opiate Dependency, Brain Injuries, And How Cannabis Can Help
DEA could reclassify marijuana, allowing doctors to conduct more research
DENVER — Marijuana users, researchers and investors are eager to hear whether federal officials will remove pot from the same drug classification as heroin, LSD and bath salts.
Federal drug officials say they are considering removing marijuana from what’s known as Schedule 1 classification, with a decision expected this summer.
The current classification makes it illegal to prescribe and declares that marijuana “has no currently accepted medical treatment use," although 24 states permit some form of medical marijuana use.
Super Sour Diesel (Sativa)
New Hampshire: Senate Punts Marijuana Decriminalization Bill To Hostile Conference Committee
- 190,362 Views Category: Odd
- 149,706 Views Category: Fun
- 139,219 Views Category: Culture
- 99,778 Views Category: Culture
- 98,392 Views Category: Fun
- 98,356 Views Category: Culture
- 79,162 Views Category: Culture
- 77,424 Views Category: Odd
- 69,305 Views Category: Fun
- 62,333 Views Category: Fun