Chocolope - Hybrid
With Chocolope, DNA Genetics continues their project of creating tasty short-flowering sativas and reviving the classic features of old school Thai stick. The strain's father, Cannalope, is a sativa line backcrossed for fast finishing. DNA refined this feature still further, then crossed a Cannalope male with an Original Chocolate Thai female. Tasting is believing: the result retains the special flavors and effects of the OG Chocolate Thai, and lives up to the nickname Chocolope in flavor as well as genetics. It brings back a chocolate edge that was more common among good weed of the 1980s, mixed with the fruity sweetness of the Cannalope.
Minnesotas legislature approves medical marijuana. Could New York be next?
Wisconsin Girl Dies Waiting For Implementation Of Marijuana Extract Legislation
Homemade Cannabis Elixir
- 184,940 Views Category: Odd
- 145,594 Views Category: Fun
- 135,528 Views Category: Culture
- 93,356 Views Category: Culture
- 92,802 Views Category: Fun
- 91,668 Views Category: Culture
- 74,222 Views Category: Culture
- 71,972 Views Category: Odd
- 64,369 Views Category: Fun
- 57,179 Views Category: Fun