Fewer Coloradans seek treatment for pot use, but heavier use seen
Colorado's treatment centers have seen a trend toward heavier marijuana use among patients in the years after the state legalized the drug, according to a new report from the state Department of Public Safety.
The 143-page report released Monday is the state's first comprehensive attempt at measuring and tracking the consequences of legalization.
In 2014, more than a third of patients in treatment reported near-daily use of marijuana, according to the report. In 2007, less than a quarter of patients reported such frequency of use.
Dutch Treat (Hybrid)
United States Supreme Court Rejects Case Involving Life Sentence For Marijuana
Yoda OG (Indica)
- 190,181 Views Category: Odd
- 149,556 Views Category: Fun
- 139,103 Views Category: Culture
- 99,530 Views Category: Culture
- 98,196 Views Category: Fun
- 98,078 Views Category: Culture
- 78,993 Views Category: Culture
- 77,253 Views Category: Odd
- 69,122 Views Category: Fun
- 62,120 Views Category: Fun