Chocolope - Hybrid
With Chocolope, DNA Genetics continues their project of creating tasty short-flowering sativas and reviving the classic features of old school Thai stick. The strain's father, Cannalope, is a sativa line backcrossed for fast finishing. DNA refined this feature still further, then crossed a Cannalope male with an Original Chocolate Thai female. Tasting is believing: the result retains the special flavors and effects of the OG Chocolate Thai, and lives up to the nickname Chocolope in flavor as well as genetics. It brings back a chocolate edge that was more common among good weed of the 1980s, mixed with the fruity sweetness of the Cannalope.
Minnesotas legislature approves medical marijuana. Could New York be next?
Wisconsin Girl Dies Waiting For Implementation Of Marijuana Extract Legislation
Homemade Cannabis Elixir
- 185,047 Views Category: Odd
- 145,659 Views Category: Fun
- 135,590 Views Category: Culture
- 93,438 Views Category: Culture
- 92,872 Views Category: Fun
- 91,753 Views Category: Culture
- 74,291 Views Category: Culture
- 72,049 Views Category: Odd
- 64,425 Views Category: Fun
- 57,245 Views Category: Fun