New Review Shows Marijuana Eases Opioid Addiction
A new look at some old research covering the medicinal effects of the cannabis plant shows that certain components of the herb could be a saving grace for those suffering from the grips of opioid addiction.
To date, there has not been a lot of relevant research conducted on this topic, mostly due to restrictions imposed by the federal government. However, there has been some anecdotal evidence to emerge over the past few years, suggesting that cannabinoids could hold the power to address the opioid epidemic currently spiraling out of control across the United States.
It is for this reason the scientific community has shown a newfound interest in putting the cannabis plant under a microscope.
Unfortunately, conducting this type of research is not exactly an easy task.
American Beauty - Lester buying drugs from Ricky
Purple TrainWreck (Hybrid)
Infused Cannabis Recipes for Super Bowl Sunday
Black Label Kush (Indica)
- 191,087 Views Category: Odd
- 150,239 Views Category: Fun
- 139,714 Views Category: Culture
- 100,744 Views Category: Culture
- 99,324 Views Category: Culture
- 99,096 Views Category: Fun
- 79,840 Views Category: Culture
- 78,011 Views Category: Odd
- 69,908 Views Category: Fun
- 63,085 Views Category: Fun