California is Taking Away Children Of Medical Cannabis Patients
Category: News | Posted on Fri, March, 16th 2012 by THCFinder
Where is exactly is our freedom these days? It seems that if we cough or sneeze in the wrong direction we can have anything and everything stripped away from us as fast as a blink of an eye. Seems more like do what we say when we say or else...
Several legal, qualified medical marijuana patients recently have had their children taken away by the Butte County, California Children's Services Division. In response, the NORML Women's Alliance last Friday put forward a complaint to the Grand Jury of Butte County requesting an investigation into the County Children's Services Division for the agency's perceived and widespread misconduct.
"The questionable actions and perceived misconduct by the Butte County CSD has compelled us to file an official request for an investigation by the Grand Jury in Butte County," Sabrina Fendrick of the NORML Women's Alliance told Toke of the Town from Washington, D.C., on Thursday afternoon.
- 190,579 Views Category: Odd
- 149,899 Views Category: Fun
- 139,383 Views Category: Culture
- 100,082 Views Category: Culture
- 98,682 Views Category: Culture
- 98,632 Views Category: Fun
- 79,392 Views Category: Culture
- 77,616 Views Category: Odd
- 69,481 Views Category: Fun
- 62,602 Views Category: Fun