Fed threat gets results as Calif pot shops close
Cities are now turning to the Feds for help with shutting down dispensaries in their area instead of trying to regulate and tax them. They continue to turn away Medical Marijuana Patients to street dealers to obtain their medication.
DUI law regarding marijuana unconstitutional
Being charged for DUI just becuase they find trace amounts of marijuana in your system that could of been from weeks or months ago is 100% unconstitutional in our eyes. If you smoked a joint 2 weeks ago and got into a car accident tomorrow, how would that be fair to be charged for a DUI becuase you still had traces of Cannabis in your system? Well it's bullshit and we hope the Judge will agree!
Watermelon joint fest
Canadian Researchers to Prove Marijuana Medicinal Use
- 189,761 Views Category: Odd
- 149,200 Views Category: Fun
- 138,839 Views Category: Culture
- 98,648 Views Category: Culture
- 97,817 Views Category: Fun
- 97,394 Views Category: Culture
- 78,630 Views Category: Culture
- 76,805 Views Category: Odd
- 68,755 Views Category: Fun
- 61,609 Views Category: Fun