Palm Springs City Council Ready To OK Medical Marijuana Dispensary
Category: Dispensaries | Posted on Thu, April, 19th 2012 by THCFinder
PALM SPRINGS, Calif. -- A medical marijuana dispensary that's been operating illegally in Palm Springs is about to get the green light.
On Wednesday night, the city council is expected to formally award an existing permit to the C.A.P.S. dispensary that's near the Palm Springs Airport.
C.A.P.S. was not one of the three collectives granted a permit by the city, but when the Canna Help collective closed because of financial problems, one of those permits opened up.
News Channel 3 paid the dispensary a visit. An employee there wouldn't identify himself, but he did weigh in on the dispensary's good fortune.
"I am estatic, estatic. I mean, they've been working on it for seven-plus years. This is great. I am happy for them," the employee said.
Palm Springs is the only city in the Coachella Valley that allows the sale of medical marijuana.
- 190,892 Views Category: Odd
- 150,092 Views Category: Fun
- 139,593 Views Category: Culture
- 100,491 Views Category: Culture
- 99,105 Views Category: Culture
- 98,916 Views Category: Fun
- 79,682 Views Category: Culture
- 77,866 Views Category: Odd
- 69,764 Views Category: Fun
- 62,923 Views Category: Fun