Flying High: Cannon Fires Cans Filled With Marijuana Across Mexican Border
Category: Odd | Posted on Wed, December, 12th 2012 by THCFinder
Last year, smugglers tried using a catapult to get pot into the U.S.
Now, U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents say they recently discovered 30 large cans of marijuana in a field near Yuma, Ariz., — and that the barrels apparently landed there after being fired from a pneumatic-powered cannon 500 feet away in Mexico.
The pot totaled about 85 pounds and "was valued at $42,500," NBCSanDiego.com says.
In other smuggling news, "Spanish authorities say they have arrested a Panamanian woman arriving at Barcelona airport with 3 pounds of cocaine concealed in breast implants," The Associated Press says.
The Panamanian woman was picked up at the airport in Barcelona.
So, it seems, we have two cases of flying high.
Charlize Theron smoking Weed
Category: Celebrities | Posted on Wed, December, 12th 2012 by THCFinder
- 227,758 Views Category: Culture
- 217,021 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 195,051 Views Category: Odd
- 169,409 Views Category: Fun
- 161,458 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 153,934 Views Category: Fun
- 143,612 Views Category: Culture
- 106,795 Views Category: Culture
- 105,039 Views Category: Culture
- 103,555 Views Category: Fun