Flying High: Cannon Fires Cans Filled With Marijuana Across Mexican Border
Category: Odd | Posted on Wed, December, 12th 2012 by THCFinder
Last year, smugglers tried using a catapult to get pot into the U.S.
Now, U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents say they recently discovered 30 large cans of marijuana in a field near Yuma, Ariz., — and that the barrels apparently landed there after being fired from a pneumatic-powered cannon 500 feet away in Mexico.
The pot totaled about 85 pounds and "was valued at $42,500," NBCSanDiego.com says.
In other smuggling news, "Spanish authorities say they have arrested a Panamanian woman arriving at Barcelona airport with 3 pounds of cocaine concealed in breast implants," The Associated Press says.
The Panamanian woman was picked up at the airport in Barcelona.
So, it seems, we have two cases of flying high.
Charlize Theron smoking Weed
Category: Celebrities | Posted on Wed, December, 12th 2012 by THCFinder
- 195,138 Views Category: Odd
- 153,988 Views Category: Fun
- 143,840 Views Category: Culture
- 106,974 Views Category: Culture
- 105,195 Views Category: Culture
- 103,660 Views Category: Fun
- 102,637 Views Category: Videos
- 102,603 Views Category: Fun
- 101,332 Views Category: Culture
- 99,102 Views Category: News