Here Are the States That Will Possibly Legalize Marijuana in 2016
It was a big year for marijuana, which gained more and more momentum in its movement toward full legalization. Midway through the year, 23 states and Washington D.C. had marijuana legalized in some form. States like Hawaii, Delaware, Michigan and Vermont legalized weed for medicinal purposes. But it's fully legal in Alaska, Colorado, Oregon and Washington.
With the presidential election nearing, 2016 will most likely be another significant time for marijuana. Below are the states most likely to join in legalizing recreational marijuana, according to Leafly.
What strain are you smoking on today?
Shatter, a super-high-potency marijuana, is appearing on the East Coast
American Dad - Stan and Roger Stoned
Lemon Skunk (Hybrid)
Lemon Skunk Cannabis is a cross between two Skunks with phenotypes chosen for their lemon characteristics. With a Lemon Mother, which has been kept in Vegas for over 20 years, and a Father from Holland, you know this strain is a heavy hitter! A mostly sativa hybrid good for pain and stress
DEA Eases Requirements For FDA-Approved Clinical Trials On Cannabidiol
- 189,507 Views Category: Odd
- 148,985 Views Category: Fun
- 138,668 Views Category: Culture
- 98,347 Views Category: Culture
- 97,574 Views Category: Fun
- 97,002 Views Category: Culture
- 78,411 Views Category: Culture
- 76,530 Views Category: Odd
- 68,491 Views Category: Fun
- 61,309 Views Category: Fun