UFCW Praises Passage Of California Cannabis Worker Training Bill
White Russian (Hybrid)
New York Health Officials Deny Additional Qualified Conditions for Failing Medical Marijuana Program
What strain are you smoking on today?
Oregon's new list of pesticides OK for marijuana means changes for some growers
Oregon on Monday issued a list of more than 250 pesticides cannabis growers may be able to use on their crops.
The list represents the first clear guidance from Oregon agriculture officials on what chemicals the state's marijuana industry may use to defeat mites, mold, mildew and other common pests and problems. Top state agriculture officials made clear that the list is a "starting spot" for marijuana growers, who still have to follow pesticide labels.
Lauren Henderson, assistant director of the agency, said regulators combed through more than 12,000 pesticides registered with the state to see which had labels broad enough to include cannabis. Ultimately, the agency came up with about 250 products. The list will be reviewed quarterly, said Henderson.
- 189,761 Views Category: Odd
- 149,200 Views Category: Fun
- 138,838 Views Category: Culture
- 98,647 Views Category: Culture
- 97,817 Views Category: Fun
- 97,393 Views Category: Culture
- 78,630 Views Category: Culture
- 76,805 Views Category: Odd
- 68,755 Views Category: Fun
- 61,608 Views Category: Fun