Joe Rogan Experience - SteveO Condoms Filled with Weed
Platinum Jack (Sativa)
Phantom OG (Indica)
Man Sentenced to 17 Years for Pot Possession Gets Released… Here’s Why
Corey Ladd was 27 years old when the car he was traveling in was pulled over by a New Orleans police officer for a broken brake light. During the ensuing inevitable search, cops found a half ounce of marijuana tucked into the waistband of his pants.
These days, someone in Ladd’s position would receive an $80 fine.
As more states move to legalize marijuana, states where cannabis is still illegal are moving to punish nonviolent marijuana possession with civil penalties akin to a traffic ticket.
But Ladd was arrested in 2011—and he had prior convictions for LSD and hydrocodone possession on his record.
- 193,461 Views Category: Odd
- 152,408 Views Category: Fun
- 141,905 Views Category: Culture
- 104,469 Views Category: Culture
- 102,828 Views Category: Culture
- 101,816 Views Category: Fun
- 82,248 Views Category: Culture
- 80,422 Views Category: Odd
- 72,348 Views Category: Fun
- 65,719 Views Category: Fun