Georgia voters split on recreational marijuana legalization
ATLANTA (WXIA) – Georgia voters are split on whether or not to legalize recreational marijuana.
The results of our exclusive 11Alive Survey USA poll are in, just as all eyes are on the state of Ohio. Voters there are deciding in Tuesday’s election whether to legalize recreational marijuana.
Just 10 or 15 years ago, virtually no one who works in the Georgia State Capitol would have even mentioned the word marijuana. Now, they may have no choice but to listen to their constituents. Four states and the District of Columbia now allow legal recreational marijuana – could Georgia be next?
In an exclusive scientific poll commissioned by 11Alive News and conducted by Survey USA, we sked 1,787 registered voters, “Should the use of marijuana for recreational use by adults in Georgia remain against the law?”
White Russian (Hybrid)
Ohio Voters Reject ResponsibleOhio’s Marijuana Legalization Initiative
A President Sanders Could Only Reschedule Marijuana, But No Real End to Prohibition In Sight
- 189,186 Views Category: Odd
- 148,631 Views Category: Fun
- 138,383 Views Category: Culture
- 97,945 Views Category: Culture
- 97,258 Views Category: Fun
- 96,491 Views Category: Culture
- 78,054 Views Category: Culture
- 76,173 Views Category: Odd
- 68,184 Views Category: Fun
- 60,992 Views Category: Fun