Maryland Legislature Rejects Veto, Paraphernalia Decriminalized
California Marijuana Growers Face New Crop of Local Bans
When the California Legislature passed the state's first comprehensive medical marijuana regulations in September, pot advocates hoped the move heralded a new era of trust in their often-tumultuous relationship with wary local officials and police.
So far, it hasn't turned out that way.
Facing what appears to be a rapidly closing window for action, dozens of cities and counties from across California are racing to enact new bans on marijuana-growing. Some apply only to commercial cultivation, both indoor and outdoor, but many would also prohibit personal pot gardens that have been legal - or at least overlooked - for 19 years.
Half Baked - Thurgood Goes to Rehab
Arizona: Medical Marijuana Activists Score A Big Victory By Getting Harmful Bill Withdrawn
- 188,274 Views Category: Odd
- 147,839 Views Category: Fun
- 137,688 Views Category: Culture
- 96,950 Views Category: Culture
- 96,363 Views Category: Fun
- 95,142 Views Category: Culture
- 77,015 Views Category: Culture
- 75,243 Views Category: Odd
- 67,289 Views Category: Fun
- 60,070 Views Category: Fun