DEA could reclassify marijuana, allowing doctors to conduct more research
DENVER — Marijuana users, researchers and investors are eager to hear whether federal officials will remove pot from the same drug classification as heroin, LSD and bath salts.
Federal drug officials say they are considering removing marijuana from what’s known as Schedule 1 classification, with a decision expected this summer.
The current classification makes it illegal to prescribe and declares that marijuana “has no currently accepted medical treatment use," although 24 states permit some form of medical marijuana use.
Super Sour Diesel (Sativa)
New Hampshire: Senate Punts Marijuana Decriminalization Bill To Hostile Conference Committee
Mr Nice (Hybrid)
Mr. Nice is a cross between the legendary G13 strain and the Hash Plant. Previously unavailable since the '80s, Sensi Seed Bank has put this hybrid on the market again. He is named in honor of Howard Marks, the Oxford graduate who became one of the biggest Marijuana smugglers of our time. After his time in federal prison Howard released his autobiography entitled "Mr. Nice."
- 190,619 Views Category: Odd
- 149,928 Views Category: Fun
- 139,419 Views Category: Culture
- 100,133 Views Category: Culture
- 98,743 Views Category: Culture
- 98,673 Views Category: Fun
- 79,438 Views Category: Culture
- 77,654 Views Category: Odd
- 69,525 Views Category: Fun
- 62,656 Views Category: Fun