Strain Review; Ace Of Spades
Category: Medical Marijuana | Posted on Wed, October, 23rd 2013 by THCFinder
An interesting mix of Black Cherry Soda and Jack the Ripper, the Ace Of Spades is a sweet and sometimes sour strain. I highly recommend eating some Sour Patch Kids while smoking it, as they seem to compliment each other. It has a very pungent smell of earthy berries and citrus that permeates whatever space the weed happens to be in.
Ace Of Spades plants get huge and will take over small spaces fast, so those of you looking to grow it, make sure there's adequate room. Flowers appear in about 8 weeks. The buds that are produced from these plants are like little rainbows, varying in colors of purple, green, orange, blues, and pinks. Ridiculous, right? It gives Northern Lights a run for it's money in the colorful department.
The effects of the Ace will make the user incredibly creative. Art school? Make this your new favorite strain. It'll help you bust out that shading final with ease. It also relieves stress in patients. A creative, stress free high sounds pretty awesome to me! And as always with weed, there really are no bad side effects other than that cotton mouth!
Category: Nugs | Posted on Wed, October, 23rd 2013 by THCFinder
Google Earth narcs on an Oregonian marijuana grower
Category: News | Posted on Wed, October, 23rd 2013 by THCFinder
An Oregon marijuana grower was outed to police by satellite images of his farm viewable on Google Earth, according to the Grants Pass Daily Courier (via CNET). While the satellite images are usually far from up-to-date, Curtis W. Croft had been at the pot growing game long enough that even the infrequently refreshed Google Earth was able to catch him.
The local police were originally tipped off when Croft was reported to have been bragging about his prodigious ganja crop. Someone in the force then had the insight to check Croft's property on Google Earth; sure enough, they spotted row upon row of crops. "Aerial reconnaissance" confirmed that the Google Earth images were still accurate.
Medical marijuana is legal in the state of Oregon, but Croft did not have permission to be growing the quantity he was.
Google Earth images can be years out of date, so they're far from an ideal research tool for identifying current criminal activity. But this is far from the first time that the service has been used to implicate someone: it was reportedly used to catch a man growing pot in Wisconsin back in 2006.
Read more: http://arstechnica.com
Banana OG - Hybrid
Category: Nugs | Posted on Tue, October, 22nd 2013 by THCFinder
Unfortunate Stoner Accidents
Category: Culture | Posted on Tue, October, 22nd 2013 by THCFinder
Potheads are known for being slightly clumsy. We tend to not really pay attention to the finer details as we go about our day to day activities. So when it comes to smoking, there are some really unfortunate things that could (and do) happen when we're smoking. Whether you're a novice smoker or an expert, all of these things can happen when you're getting high.
- Spilling the bong can happen to any one, at any time. Sometimes, there's a clumsy stoner in the group and occasionally, the bong just ends up in the wrong place at the wrong time. This accident is really a buzzkill but easily avoidable. Don't put the bong on the floor or unsteady tables. Also, be sure to keep your bong water clean. If the piece happens to fall over, at least the water won't smell as bad if you're keeping it clean.
- When you ash a blunt or a joint out of the window of a moving car, you better have an iron grip on it. A sunroof seems like a great idea when you're stoned. It's an easy way to ash the blunt. Always remember that there is this thing called wind and it's pretty strong at about 35 mph. It can and will rip the blunt or joint right out of your hand. Depending on where you are, there might not be a chance to go look for it and even if there is, there's not a large chance that you'll find it. It's better to ash in a water bottle or can rather than out of the window while moving.
- Smoking a bowl every so often is a good change but when you volcano the bowl? Forget it. Especially if the hit you're taking is one of the first. Expelling chunks of charred bud (and smokeable bud), as well as hot coals, isn't just a waste of weed, it's embarrassing! Coughing is fine but please pull the bowl away from your mouth before you start choking!
- If you're planning on packing a bong, placing the slide somewhere stable is a good idea. Sometimes, the glass seems to take on a mind of it's own if it's not sturdy enough. By trying to pack a bowl on an unstable surface, you're putting yourself at high risk of spilling the contents of the bowl everywhere. Hopefully, if this does happen to you, it's on a glass table. This will make it much easier to collect the spilled treasure.
- Close the grinder... Always. These little monsters seem to be attracted to the ground if they're carelessly left open on a table or tray. Closing the grinder ensures that when it does fall, you won't have to spend hours picking ground up bud out of your carpet. Nobody likes to smoke weed lint from your carpet. It's best to keep the grinder closed that this doesn't happen. They haven't invented a weed magnet yet!
- 177,130 Views Category: Odd
- 140,642 Views Category: Fun
- 130,897 Views Category: Culture
- 87,998 Views Category: Culture
- 87,224 Views Category: Fun
- 86,262 Views Category: Culture
- 69,457 Views Category: Culture
- 66,241 Views Category: Odd
- 59,092 Views Category: Fun
- 51,916 Views Category: Fun