Cali Mist (Hybrid)
Puerto Rico Adopts Regulation for Use of Medical Marijuana
What strain are you smoking on today?
Ex-Bear Jim McMahon: Medical marijuana got me off narcotic pain pills
McMahon was in Chicago this week, where he attended Tuesday's Bears reunion marking the 30th anniversary of their Super Bowl victory. He was also featured in an ESPN "30 for 30" screening of a documentary about the team, which includes a focus on his health struggles.
Now 56, McMahon has been plagued by debilitating health problems following his 15-year career and multiple concussions in the National Football League. He has been diagnosed with early onset dementia and has severe headaches, depression, memory loss, and vision and speech problems. He also said he suffered a broken neck.
Kids in the Hall: Comfortable High
Lemon OG (Indica)
An OG variant with not too dense but not fluffy buds, Lemon OG will never disappoint you when you%u2019re reaching for a smoke in the afternoon. It%u2019s not powerful enough an OG to couch lock you indefinitely, but it%u2019s definitely a quick slip-to-sleep strain that allows your muscles to relax without an overwhelming sense of being stoned.
- 190,004 Views Category: Odd
- 149,391 Views Category: Fun
- 138,980 Views Category: Culture
- 99,200 Views Category: Culture
- 98,047 Views Category: Fun
- 97,757 Views Category: Culture
- 78,829 Views Category: Culture
- 77,041 Views Category: Odd
- 68,945 Views Category: Fun
- 61,852 Views Category: Fun