Majority Of Americas Political Center Supports Marijuana Legalization
Category: Legalization | Posted on Sat, October, 19th 2013 by THCFinder
A new poll commissioned by NBC and Esquire designed to determine the opinions of those in America’s “center” [the nation's voters who don't fit into a specific ideology or political party] has found that 52% are in support of legalizing cannabis.
According to the poll, 34% of America’s “political center” “strongly supports” cannabis legalization, more than all levels of opposition. 33% claimed to be oppose to legalizing cannabis, with 20% of those being “strongly opposed”. 15% said that they are either undecided, or neutral on the subject.
The results are practically identical to a Pew Research poll released in April, which found that 52% of Americans are in support of legalization with 45% opposed.
Read more: http://www.theweedblog.com
Sour Diesel - Sativa
Category: Nugs | Posted on Sat, October, 19th 2013 by THCFinder
- 177,416 Views Category: Odd
- 140,827 Views Category: Fun
- 131,116 Views Category: Culture
- 88,196 Views Category: Culture
- 87,443 Views Category: Fun
- 86,505 Views Category: Culture
- 69,612 Views Category: Culture
- 66,446 Views Category: Odd
- 59,333 Views Category: Fun
- 52,158 Views Category: Fun