Sour Grapes (Hybrid)
A hybrid of Grape Ape and the legendary Sour Diesel, this strain is gaining more and more popularity. The buds are medium-sized, light-green and astonishingly coated with sticky trichromes. The aroma from these near-perfect nugs is fragrantly similar to white wine, citrus and fruit, with undertones of sour dank. The buds are somewhat fluffy and noticeably soft.
Meet The ‘Father of Marijuana Research’
Afghan Kush (Indica)
Tons of dull orange hairs gives this indica a orangish brownish tint. Soft green color that is overpowered by the thick hairs. Afghan Kush smells like a mango orange farm with a hint of funk to it that is comparable to an old musty basement. Does not have the trademark Kush smell, but it does have its own unique odor and it works well for night time use. Provides an energetic burst of energy right off the bat. After a few minutes it provides a very relaxed focus feeling. Keeps you right on the edge of energetic and couch locked. Great for anxiety and relaxing.
What strain are you smoking on today?
The Wolf Of Wall Street - Lemmon/Quaalude
Jeff Sessions: Guns Good, Marijuana Bad
- 193,023 Views Category: Odd
- 152,032 Views Category: Fun
- 141,527 Views Category: Culture
- 103,730 Views Category: Culture
- 102,222 Views Category: Culture
- 101,262 Views Category: Fun
- 81,807 Views Category: Culture
- 79,969 Views Category: Odd
- 71,896 Views Category: Fun
- 65,291 Views Category: Fun