The Sinister Reason Weed is Illegal
White Fire (Hybrid)
Marijuana in Massachusetts: What to know now that it’s legal
XXX OG (Hybrid)
DEA Blames Media for Making It Difficult to Arrest Pot Offenders
Despite the fact that the DEA regards weed as a drug of negligible concern will less than five percent of law enforcement officials who participated in the agency’s annual assessment summary saying pot was a worrisome issue for them, cannabis remains illegal for all purposes under federal law.
Having admitted that marijuana is not a dangerous drug nor does it cause alarm to law enforcement or the population at large, the DEA continues to insist that an herb—which has not killed or harmed anyone—must remain a Schedule 1 drug, in the same category as heroin.
The recently released DEA summary indeed devotes more time to pot-bashing than warnings about prescription painkillers, which killed more than 20,000 people last year and is responsible for runaway addiction rates.
What strain are you smoking on today?
- 191,941 Views Category: Odd
- 151,026 Views Category: Fun
- 140,631 Views Category: Culture
- 102,081 Views Category: Culture
- 100,683 Views Category: Culture
- 100,074 Views Category: Fun
- 80,712 Views Category: Culture
- 78,913 Views Category: Odd
- 70,780 Views Category: Fun
- 64,216 Views Category: Fun