Strain Review; Wonder Woman
Category: Medical Marijuana | Posted on Sat, October, 26th 2013 by THCFinder
Growers favor the Wonder Woman strain. Not only because it's a really good looking lady but because they believe that it's a plant that yields a larger harvest than most other strains. If this is the case, than this lady should be a favorite for all growers. This strain is an indica dominant but with a hint of sativa.
An odd smelling mixture of scents permeates the small, sugary looking buds of the Wonder Woman strain. I've heard that it's a mix of fruit and gasoline, so I'm not quite sure if that's accurate. I don't know if I would smoke gas-smelling weed. But not all weed smells like it smokes. This strain is amazing for those that have problems sleeping. Since it has a high indica percentage , it'll knock you out when you need to sleep and keep you asleep.
Indicia was always my preference, even for every day tasks. A strain like Wonder Woman should be tried before smoking a ton of it. It's always a good idea to test these strains a bit before you end up in a situation that doesn't go well with the strain you chose to use for your wake and bake!
See more amazing strains here: http://www.thcfinder.com/strains/
Category: Fun | Posted on Sat, October, 26th 2013 by THCFinder
Ireland Is Ready To Legalize Cannabis
Category: Legalization | Posted on Sat, October, 26th 2013 by THCFinder
It looks like marijuana legalization efforts are ramping up in Ireland. Roscommon TD Luke Ming Flanagan recently published his ‘Cannabis Regulation Bill 2013.’ According to a media outlet in Ireland, legalization would generate somewhere around 300 million Euro. Admittedly, I’m not as familiar with Ireland public policy and economics as I am with American policy and economics, but 300 million Euro sounds like more than enough reason to end cannabis prohibition.
According to the Irish Times, the bill would (full bill can be found at the previous link):
- regulate cannabis for recreational and medical use
- allow for home cultivation up to a maximum of six cannabis plant
- allow for the personal possession of up to one ounce of cannabis
- allow for the setting up of “Cannabis Social Clubs” which would allow up to 50 club members to cultivate up to 300 plants for not-for-profit use
- set up a “cannabis regulation authority” to regulate the cultivation, sale, labelling, advertising and marketing of cannabis
- see tax revenue from cannabis fund drug addiction services, medical research and juvenile education courses on drugs.
- include a requirement that the Minister for Justice and Minister for Agriculture to examine the feasibility of the safe regulation and controlled use of cannabis.
Read more: http://www.theweedblog.com
Purple Urkle Weed
Category: Nugs | Posted on Sat, October, 26th 2013 by THCFinder
- 178,833 Views Category: Odd
- 141,538 Views Category: Fun
- 131,809 Views Category: Culture
- 89,058 Views Category: Culture
- 88,216 Views Category: Fun
- 87,310 Views Category: Culture
- 70,270 Views Category: Culture
- 67,281 Views Category: Odd
- 60,073 Views Category: Fun
- 52,978 Views Category: Fun