Weed World vans around NYC are selling phony marijuana pops that don't contain pot
Skywalker OG nugs
Idiot Facebook user offers marijuana for sale
BEMIDJI, Minn. — Bemidji police are investigating after someone posted a Facebook ad for marijuana.
A Bemidji Pioneer report (http://bit.ly/1eCpN5T ) says someone offered, "WEED FOR SALE!!!" on a page called "Bemidji Area Online Sale." The page allows people to advertise items such as cars, tools, baby clothes and electronics.
The controversial post shows a photo of a dozen glass jars containing what looks like marijuana. The poster said he'd be in a Target parking lot in a black and silver Ford Taurus for anyone who wanted to buy.
Two Beltrami County deputies went to the parking lot but didn't find the car.
The Facebook page was set up by Shawn Williams. He says page members were angry that he allowed the post, but police wanted it left up so they could track the poster.
Do you Dab?
- 172,712 Views Category: Odd
- 138,245 Views Category: Fun
- 128,460 Views Category: Culture
- 85,335 Views Category: Culture
- 84,134 Views Category: Fun
- 83,572 Views Category: Culture
- 67,135 Views Category: Culture
- 63,461 Views Category: Odd
- 56,442 Views Category: Fun
- 49,437 Views Category: Fun