Puff puff, pass it: 52% of adults in the US want to legalize marijuana
It looks as if the supporters of marijuana legalization aren't just stoner college kids and your one uncle who lives in an Airstream. A historic 52 percent of adults in the U.S., according to a survey by the Pew Research Center, are in favor of legalizing marijuana, up 11 points since 2010.
Sixty percent think the feds have no business enforcing laws in the 18 states that have legalized marijuana use for medical purposes. Seventy-two percent of adults think the cost of pursuing and imprisoning marijuana users is more than it's worth, and the cops enforcing those laws agree. According to Rolling Stone, many officers are sick of busting teens for marijuana possession when they could be doing "real police work."
PTSD added to list of qualifying conditions for medical marijuana treatment
Taco Bell, Del Taco Unahppy About Names Being Used in Marijuana Expo Ad
- 171,160 Views Category: Odd
- 137,567 Views Category: Fun
- 127,617 Views Category: Culture
- 84,707 Views Category: Culture
- 82,671 Views Category: Culture
- 82,521 Views Category: Fun
- 66,393 Views Category: Culture
- 62,449 Views Category: Odd
- 55,739 Views Category: Fun
- 48,705 Views Category: Fun