California Marijuana Legalization Could Usher In New Gold Rush
SACRAMENTO, Calif. - There is no guarantee California will vote to legalize recreational marijuana in November, but political operative and father of four Daniel Conway has already staked his future on it.
Conway left his job as chief of staff to Sacramento’s celebrity mayor, former Phoenix Suns NBA basketball star Kevin Johnson, to help start the marijuana investment company Truth Enterprises.
He is one of hundreds in the most populous U.S. state already pushing ahead with plans to enter a market experts say will be worth $4 billion by 2020.
Sour Grapes (Hybrid)
A hybrid of Grape Ape and the legendary Sour Diesel, this strain is gaining more and more popularity. The buds are medium-sized, light-green and astonishingly coated with sticky trichromes. The aroma from these near-perfect nugs is fragrantly similar to white wine, citrus and fruit, with undertones of sour dank. The buds are somewhat fluffy and noticeably soft.
When Traditional Pain Killers Are Not Effective – Managing Pain with Medical Marijuana
Marijuana agent removes brain-damaging effects of Alzheimer
- 191,132 Views Category: Odd
- 150,279 Views Category: Fun
- 139,746 Views Category: Culture
- 100,789 Views Category: Culture
- 99,369 Views Category: Culture
- 99,138 Views Category: Fun
- 79,879 Views Category: Culture
- 78,054 Views Category: Odd
- 69,958 Views Category: Fun
- 63,124 Views Category: Fun