Cali Mist (Hybrid)
Puerto Rico Adopts Regulation for Use of Medical Marijuana
What strain are you smoking on today?
Ex-Bear Jim McMahon: Medical marijuana got me off narcotic pain pills
McMahon was in Chicago this week, where he attended Tuesday's Bears reunion marking the 30th anniversary of their Super Bowl victory. He was also featured in an ESPN "30 for 30" screening of a documentary about the team, which includes a focus on his health struggles.
Now 56, McMahon has been plagued by debilitating health problems following his 15-year career and multiple concussions in the National Football League. He has been diagnosed with early onset dementia and has severe headaches, depression, memory loss, and vision and speech problems. He also said he suffered a broken neck.
Kids in the Hall: Comfortable High
Lemon OG (Indica)
An OG variant with not too dense but not fluffy buds, Lemon OG will never disappoint you when you%u2019re reaching for a smoke in the afternoon. It%u2019s not powerful enough an OG to couch lock you indefinitely, but it%u2019s definitely a quick slip-to-sleep strain that allows your muscles to relax without an overwhelming sense of being stoned.
- 190,185 Views Category: Odd
- 149,557 Views Category: Fun
- 139,104 Views Category: Culture
- 99,532 Views Category: Culture
- 98,198 Views Category: Fun
- 98,081 Views Category: Culture
- 78,997 Views Category: Culture
- 77,255 Views Category: Odd
- 69,124 Views Category: Fun
- 62,121 Views Category: Fun