Starbuds loses license for Denver marijuana grow in first decision of its kind
This wondrous strain stems from two quite potent strains: Black Domina and Raspberry Cough. The mother, Black Domina, is native to the Pacific Northwest and was cloned and sent to Amsterdam. Blackberry combines the overwhelming indica traits of Black Domina, and the sativa qualities of Raspberry Cough.
Congressional Leadership Resists Bipartisan-Backed Marijuana Reforms
With Chocolope, DNA Genetics continues their project of creating tasty short-flowering sativas and reviving the classic features of old school Thai stick. The strain's father, Cannalope, is a sativa line backcrossed for fast finishing. DNA refined this feature still further, then crossed a Cannalope male with an Original Chocolate Thai female. Tasting is believing: the result retains the special flavors and effects of the OG Chocolate Thai, and lives up to the nickname Chocolope in flavor as well as genetics. It brings back a chocolate edge that was more common among good weed of the 1980s, mixed with the fruity sweetness of the Cannalope.
- 191,085 Views Category: Odd
- 150,238 Views Category: Fun
- 139,713 Views Category: Culture
- 100,741 Views Category: Culture
- 99,323 Views Category: Culture
- 99,094 Views Category: Fun
- 79,838 Views Category: Culture
- 78,011 Views Category: Odd
- 69,907 Views Category: Fun
- 63,083 Views Category: Fun