The Night Before - The Weed of Christmas Present
Grape Ape (Indica)
Wide purple leaves cover the Grape Ape marijuana plant, surrounding some of the world's most unique buds. The leaves, stems, stalks and buds are coated with a thick layer of THC crystals and these lovely ladies give off a strong smell of grape. You'll also notice some very nice undertones of skunkiness. The nuggets, when cared for properly, are tight and dense. They are super sticky and make you feel guilty for placing your fat little fingers on them directly.
Anchorage’s First Cannabis Retail Outlet to Scheduled to Open This Month
Ogre OG (Hybrid)
A Marijuana Pill, For Concussions?
As it happens, CBD—cannabidiol, one of the many active compounds in the cannabis plant—is known to have anti-inflammatory properties. There are numerous former football players who swear by CBD as a tonic for football-related injuries, including head trauma.
It follows, then, that a drug containing CBD ought to do something for concussions, maybe even something as simple as a marijuana-derived pill.
What strain are you smoking on today?
- 192,046 Views Category: Odd
- 151,129 Views Category: Fun
- 140,723 Views Category: Culture
- 102,262 Views Category: Culture
- 100,859 Views Category: Culture
- 100,225 Views Category: Fun
- 80,819 Views Category: Culture
- 79,023 Views Category: Odd
- 70,897 Views Category: Fun
- 64,345 Views Category: Fun