White Fire (Hybrid)
XXX OG (Hybrid)
Marijuana on Religious Grounds? A Cannabis Church Opens in Denver
For the International Church of Cannabis in Denver, there were three reasons to celebrate on Thursday.
First, it was opening day. The church, a more than century-old building recently adorned with brightly colored paintings by the artists Kenny Scharf and Okuda San Miguel, welcomed the public early in the afternoon, at which time no cannabis consumption was allowed inside.
“It seemed to be a nice steady flow of people,” said Lee Molloy, a founder of the church and a member, who estimated that a couple of hundred people had come by.
- 193,010 Views Category: Odd
- 152,024 Views Category: Fun
- 141,517 Views Category: Culture
- 103,713 Views Category: Culture
- 102,208 Views Category: Culture
- 101,245 Views Category: Fun
- 81,803 Views Category: Culture
- 79,967 Views Category: Odd
- 71,867 Views Category: Fun
- 65,287 Views Category: Fun