Inside a Colorado Pot Club—A Rare and Endangered Species
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (AP) — It’s the fish tank featuring a colorful reef made of glass marijuana pipes that ultimately sets the Speakeasy Vape Lounge apart from any other strip-mall bar and confirms what it really is: one of the United States’ only legal pot clubs.
The fact that it and a few dozen like it already exist in Colorado was all but lost in a recent fight over whether the state would become the first to regulate such establishments, underscoring the patchwork approach that legal weed states have taken in sorting out where it’s OK to consume pot in public.
Colorado allows pot clubs, but state lawmakers ultimately decided against a plan to regulate them statewide. Democratic Gov. John Hickenlooper warned that passing the measure could invite a federal crackdown.
Who’s the new drug czar? Here is what he means for marijuana
White Fire (Hybrid)
- 193,779 Views Category: Odd
- 152,753 Views Category: Fun
- 142,278 Views Category: Culture
- 104,928 Views Category: Culture
- 103,312 Views Category: Culture
- 102,177 Views Category: Fun
- 82,576 Views Category: Culture
- 80,810 Views Category: Odd
- 72,730 Views Category: Fun
- 66,101 Views Category: Fun