Strain Review; Kryptonite OG
Category: Nugs | Posted on Wed, December, 11th 2013 by THCFinder
This strain is one that you want in your jar if you want to get really, really stoned. With a THC content of up to 25%, this indica dominant strain will keep you medicated for a good amount of time, over an hour in some cases, most of the time with a good case of couch lock. Kryptonite OG is usually a light green strain, covered in the always sought after frosty hue.
Kryptonite OG will give the smoker an uplifting high and happy feelings. It's great for patients in pain, since it lasts a good amount of time and has such a high THC percentage. It also has a positive effect on those suffering from stress and insomnia. Patients specifically suffering from anxiety, arthritis, and PTSD will enjoy the strong, long lasting effects of the Kryptonite OG strain.
With good looks and good effects, the last part about this bud is the taste. Most users say that it has a 50/50 fruity-earthy smell and taste, but whatever it is, you'll like it. With smooth hits and pleasant effects, you should keep a strain like this close at hand for those days where you wake up with a headache or a night where you have trouble falling asleep. Kryptonite OG is highly recommended for patients and recreational users alike.
The Best Music While Stoned
Category: Culture | Posted on Tue, December, 10th 2013 by THCFinder
Different people like different music. Stoners especially tend to love tunes and constantly have some sort of music player close by. Since there are so many different genres of music, every stoner probably has something different playing. The following genres are the most popular among stoners it would seem, all for different reasons. Of course, this list will be different in a few years, once there is some new type of music released that stoners love. Keep in mind that there are a lot of different definitions of what music falls in to what genre, so if you disagree on what bands are classified under what genre, please understand that everyone has a different view!
- Classic Rock; This would be the music that people immediately just label as stoner music. Led Zepplin, Grateful Dead, The Doors, etc. These bands seem to always be playing in a hippie's car or room. While not all stoners still listen to this kind of music, no one can deny that it is the original genre of the potheads.
- Dubstep; Somewhat of a new introduction to the music world (and still not accepted by everyone), the dubstep music has a lot of bass, interesting beats, and occasionally some crazy lyrics. This music is excellent to drive to, as the hard bass drops will keep you focused on driving, instead of wandering off in to space. Dubstep can also be good to chill and smoke to, since it's such an interesting combination of sounds.
- Hip Hop/Rap; Since the two are pretty close and both are popular with stoners, I felt it acceptable to group these two together. Another sort of classic stoner genre, rap and hip hop love to feature marijuana in the lyrics they write, as well as show off their stoner tendencies.
- Reggae; Another classic stoner genre, reggae is popular among stoners of all ages. This particular type of music probably had the most effect on the stoner movement, promoting the enlightening and life improving effects that marijuana seems to have on people.
- Indie Rock/Alternative; Bands like City And Color and Bright Eyes may be sad but can create an extremely relaxing environment. Of course, there are many of other bands in this genre that aren't nearly as sad as these two, so check it out and you may find that you like it.
Uruguay Expected To Legalize Marijuana Tuesday
Category: Legalization | Posted on Tue, December, 10th 2013 by THCFinder
On Tuesday, Uruguay’s Senate will vote on historic legislation to make their nation the first in the world to legalize recreational cannabis. The Senate is expected to approve the proposal, which was initially introduced by the nation’s President, José Mujica, and has already been approved by the Uruguay House of Representatives, and the Senate Health Commission. Approval in the Senate on Tuesday will send the measure to Mijuica’s, who will quickly sign it into law. It will take effect after 120 days.
Under this new law, the possession of up to 40 grams of cannabis, as well as the private cultivation of up to 6 plants, will be legal for all adults 18 and older. In addition, cannabis will be sold through cannabis clubs, and medical cannabis will be distributed through pharmacies. According to officials, the government will sell cannabis for around $1 a gram.
Although places like Amsterdam tend to tolerate cannabis use, and in some instances even distribution, no country, since the beginning of cannabis prohibition, has outright legalized cannabis. Uruguay would instantly set a positive precedent for the world to follow.
Read more: http://www.theweedblog.com
- 183,932 Views Category: Odd
- 144,851 Views Category: Fun
- 134,866 Views Category: Culture
- 92,495 Views Category: Culture
- 91,998 Views Category: Fun
- 90,874 Views Category: Culture
- 73,505 Views Category: Culture
- 71,145 Views Category: Odd
- 63,628 Views Category: Fun
- 56,474 Views Category: Fun