Hemp Industries Association Responds To FDA Warning Letters Regarding Mislabeling Of Cannabidiol (CBD) Products
Presidential OG (Hybrid)
Indiana Wants to Increase Drug Penalties, But Not for Marijuana Offenders
What strain are you smoking on today?
Tampa sets date to vote on marijuana penalties
Tampa could soon become the next city in Florida to decriminalize small amounts of marijuana.
In a push to decriminalize the posession of small amounts of marijuana in Tampa, on Thursday city council members decided on a date to vote on the issue.
The legal department has drafted an ordinance that would give civil citations to people who are caught with 20 grams or less of marijuana. Fines would start at $75 and must be paid within 30 days to prevent court proceedings. The person would also have to go to drug counseling. If a person has more than four citations, that will also trigger court proceedings.
Kottonmouth Kings - Rest Of My Life
- 190,363 Views Category: Odd
- 149,707 Views Category: Fun
- 139,220 Views Category: Culture
- 99,778 Views Category: Culture
- 98,392 Views Category: Fun
- 98,356 Views Category: Culture
- 79,162 Views Category: Culture
- 77,424 Views Category: Odd
- 69,305 Views Category: Fun
- 62,333 Views Category: Fun