Here’s How New Jersey Can Legalize Marijuana
What strain are you smoking on today?
Do Federal Employees Actually Smoke Weed?
Woody OG (Indica)
Dallas Starting to Decriminalize Pot
DALLAS – Dallas County Commissioners have voted 4 to 1 to allow a program that decriminalizes marijuana possession. The new program is called “cite and release,” according to The Dallas Morning News.
The new measure will allow people caught will small amounts of marijuana to avoid going immediately to jail. Instead, those caught with weed will be fingerprinted and given a summons for a court date.
Those who show up at their court date will have to take a mug shot and be fingerprinted again. They will then see the judge and be set up with a lawyer for another court date. At that time, the DA will handle the case as usual. Those who miss the initial court date will have an arrest warrant against them signed by a judge.
- 192,601 Views Category: Odd
- 151,663 Views Category: Fun
- 141,191 Views Category: Culture
- 103,137 Views Category: Culture
- 101,683 Views Category: Culture
- 100,817 Views Category: Fun
- 81,402 Views Category: Culture
- 79,556 Views Category: Odd
- 71,501 Views Category: Fun
- 64,901 Views Category: Fun