Marley Natural Launches in Oregon
Nevada Attorney General Opposes Marijuana, Cites Child Safety Concerns
Nevada Attorney General Adam Laxalt has come out against a ballot measure set to go before the voting public in the upcoming November election that aims to legalize a taxed and regulated cannabis industry similar to the one currently underway in Colorado.
It was during a recent press conference that Laxalt, standing alongside the Nevada Sheriffs’ and Chiefs’ Association, took a stand against the concept of bringing a legal cannabis trade to Nevada, regurgitating the same played out propaganda that all of marijuana’s opposing forces across the nation choose to cite when speaking to the public about the so-called “dangers” of legalization: It will be a detriment to the children, lead to increased rates of addiction, and motor vehicle impairment along Nevada’s scenic roadways.
WeedTraQR Seed-to-Sale Software Certified For Use In Oregon
- 191,595 Views Category: Odd
- 150,676 Views Category: Fun
- 140,334 Views Category: Culture
- 101,517 Views Category: Culture
- 100,173 Views Category: Culture
- 99,696 Views Category: Fun
- 80,348 Views Category: Culture
- 78,550 Views Category: Odd
- 70,421 Views Category: Fun
- 63,721 Views Category: Fun