Ohioans For Medical Marijuana Submit Initiative Petition To State A.G.
Sour Kush (Hybrid)
Maine Fails to Get Recreational Marijuana Initiative on the Ballot
Protest Plan Calls for Huge Crowd to Smoke Marijuana Outside White House to Push Obama to Do Something While He Still Can
Inspired by a warning from comedian Bill Maher that progress on marijuana reform could be rolled back after President Obama leaves office, pot advocates in the nation's capital have announced a bold protest next month to press Obama to move on marijuana while he still can.
While Obama has largely not interfered with marijuana legalization in states that have approved it, he has also signaled that he is not going to be proactive on the issue. A little more than a month ago, he said marijuana reform is not on his list of end-of-term priorities, and his press spokesperson, Josh Earnest, paraphrased his position thusly: "'If you feel so strongly about it, and you believe there is so much public support for what it is that you're advocating, then why don't you pass legislation about it and we'll see what happens.'"
- 190,596 Views Category: Odd
- 149,912 Views Category: Fun
- 139,402 Views Category: Culture
- 100,113 Views Category: Culture
- 98,714 Views Category: Culture
- 98,654 Views Category: Fun
- 79,415 Views Category: Culture
- 77,637 Views Category: Odd
- 69,506 Views Category: Fun
- 62,631 Views Category: Fun