Smoking For Your Health is a Real Thing
Mango Kush (Hybrid)
Mangos parentage is part KC 33 and part Mango from a hippie fellow who grew it for 30 years, then let KC use it as a cross in 1991. It is a 100 percent indica strain that grows large and produces prodigiously. Dont let Mangos slow start fool you - this variety will eventually rival the impressive size of many KC varieties, which are especially intended for outdoor grows. If you want Mango to stay at an average size in an outdoor garden, allow only 3 weeks of vegetative time and transplant outdoors as late as July in Northern latitudes. Mango can also be grown in an indoor garden, but needs a lot of space.
What strain are you smoking on today?
Will Kentucky Legalize Medical Marijuana By 2018?
- 192,820 Views Category: Odd
- 151,857 Views Category: Fun
- 141,379 Views Category: Culture
- 103,431 Views Category: Culture
- 101,979 Views Category: Culture
- 101,041 Views Category: Fun
- 81,619 Views Category: Culture
- 79,779 Views Category: Odd
- 71,691 Views Category: Fun
- 65,105 Views Category: Fun