Blue Cheese (Hybrid)
Blue cheese is one of the all time favorites for pain relief (and many other ailments). it has a wonderfully unique flavor with the undertone of cheese and a smell of blue cheese. The parents of blue cheese are Big Buddha Cheese x Blueberry. Blue cheese is a personal favorite because of the uplifting/energetic high it produces... this works wonderful for those clients who need to medicate to relieve pain (and countless other elements) but that also need to focus and have drive for a job, taking care of a family or more.
Gas & Grass: Could buying weed at the gas station be the next big thing in Colorado?
Detroit Is Drafting Medical Marijuana Dispensary Regulations
Cherry Pie (Indica)
Cherry Pies parents are Grand Daddy Purple and OG Kush. With buds that are dense and full or orange hairs and a touch of purple, the scent of this strain smells of sweet and sour cherry pie. The high has been known to come on in minutes and stick around for a couple hours. Great for stress, pain relief and depression.
Can Someone Fail A Drug Test For Simply Touching Marijuana?
- 189,492 Views Category: Odd
- 148,977 Views Category: Fun
- 138,663 Views Category: Culture
- 98,341 Views Category: Culture
- 97,566 Views Category: Fun
- 96,989 Views Category: Culture
- 78,401 Views Category: Culture
- 76,519 Views Category: Odd
- 68,482 Views Category: Fun
- 61,297 Views Category: Fun